- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- US citizen or obtain permanent Immigration and Naturalization Service resident or work status.
- Valid 3 year driving record with:
- No reckless or careless driving charge in past 3 years.
- No more than 2 preventable crashes in past 3 years
- No more than 4 moving violations in past 3 years
- Provide all licenses held in previous 3 years.
- Able to pass DOT physical examination and drug screen.
- Able to provide a verifiable 3 year work history.
- Possess original Social Security card and photo identification (CDL).
- No alcohol related convictions within the past 5 years. No more than one charge in lifetime.
- No positive drug or alcohol test.
This information is subject to change without notice. Please contact us directly for the most current information.
We respect, value, and welcome diversity in our workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, military service, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, disability or medical condition.