- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- US citizen or obtain permanent Immigration and Naturalization Service resident or work status.
- Valid 3 year driving record with:
- No reckless or careless driving charge in past 3 years.
- No more than 2 preventable crashes in past three years.
- No more than 4 moving violations in past 3 years.
- Provide all licenses held in previous 3 years.
- Able to pass DOT physical examination and drug screen.
- Able to provide a verifiable 3 year work history.
- Possess original Social Security card and photo identification (CDL).
- No alcohol related convictions within the past 5 years. No more than one charge in lifetime.
- No positive drug or alcohol test.
These qualifications apply to ONLY those applicants that have completed a truck driving school. They DO NOT apply to applicants for company sponsored training programs. Additionally, requirements are subject to change at any time without notice. Please contact us for current information.